DIY Lash Bond & Sealant (Black Bond)
- How to Apply & Care
- Shipping & Delivery
Follow Us on Instagram @thinkshowlashes
ThinkShow DIY salon-style lash extension alternative with gentle ingredients.
Prime with bond, lock in beauty by sealant. Bond has a tiny spiral brush head to help apply DIY Lash glue more evenly, and being as simple to use as mascara, with less fluid glue better viscosity, easy apply by brush through your natural lashes first; For sealant, clear gel texture can remove residue, keep clusters in place to make your beauty longer.
Enhance your lash look for up to 7 days with bond&sealant of DIY lashes extension. Perfect lashes tool you need to use and enhance your natural lashes without spending hours at expensive salons.
- BOND- to prime & prep lashes, and SEALANT - to hold WISPS in place for all-day wear
- Last up to 7 days with proper care!
- Gentle formula, safe to sensitive skin
- Bond Color: Black; Sealant Color: Clear
- Bond and sealant come 2 in 1.
- NET WT 0.13 fl.oz/4ML x2
- Shelf Life: 6-8 Months Unopened; 3 Months Opened
HOW TO USE:
- Brush a light coat of "Bond" on your natural lashes (like you would mascara). Focus the adhesive from the base and up to 3/4 of your natural lash. Once applied, leave for 30-60 seconds for the adhesive to go tacky.
- Gently loosen and peel lashes from the tray using Applicator.
- Place the lashes underneath your natural lashes by lifting the lashes against the root of your lashes, using an up and out motion.
- Apply the "Seal" to cure the adhesive bond.
- Using Applicator clamp down the lashes to ensure they are fully bonded and secure.
- We recommend completing a patch test before using it. If you experience any reactions/sensitivity, please discontinue use.
- We recommend curling your natural lashes with Lash Curler before applying the Bond.
- We recommend not applying mascara before the bond for a more natural & seamless look.
- Please loosen the lash cluster as close to the root as possible before removing from the tray.
- If you have glue on the Applicator, make sure to clean this off in between lash applications.
- ONLY seal the lashes where you've applied the Bond, taking care to avoid the tips of the lashes.
(Bond) : Acrylic Resin, Aqua
(Sealant): Aqua, Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol/Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Octanol/Ethyl Ethyl Glycerol
We are not responsible for the misuse of our products.
Avoid getting into eyes. If contact occurs, wash eye immediately with lukewarm water for 10 minutes.
In order to facilitate repeated use, please clean the residual glue at the mouth of the bottle with wipes after each use.
Please keep out of reach of children and pet. Keep away from fire and direct sunlight.
Please note that DIY Lash bond and sealant may freeze if it is left at 0°C or below for a long time, and the adhesive will fail and cannot be used after it freezes. Please do not leave it in freezing temperature for a long time, and it is not recommended to buy eyelash glue in cities or areas where the outdoor temperature is below 0℃.
💗 How to Apply Your Lashes? 💗
💗 How to Care Your Lashes? 💗
Shipping Description Form
|Shipping Country||Order Amounts||Cost||Method||In-Transit Time|
|USA (not include AK, HI, PR, GUAM, etc.); Mainland of UK/CA/EU/AU/NZ/IL/UAE/THA||0~$20||$9.99||Standard||6~15 Business Days|
|$20~$99||$6.99||Standard||6~15 Business Days|
|over $99||$0||Priority||3~5 Business Days|
|0~$98.99||$20||Priority||3~5 Business Days|
|USA Remote Areas, Latin America||0~$98.99||$30||Priority||5~7 Business Days|
|over $99||$0||Priority||5~7 Business Days|
All orders take 2-4 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) to process within our facility, this is our standard processing time for any orders placed during weekdays, however during promotions orders may take an additional time to process. (Part of the spot products can be shipped in the next business day; in case of failure to ship the items within the specified time, we will contact you by email and explain the situation, please be sure to check the email)
Priority Shipping (3-5 Business Days not include process time): FedEx or DHL
Standard Shipping (6-15 Business Days not include process time): YunExpress, USPS, CIRRO, ONTRAC, Fast Horse, Royal Mail, Hermes, Canada Post, UniUni, DHL Paket, DHL Parcel, Correosexpress, Colissimo, IT Poste, BPOST, Colis Privé, Fastway, DPD, ITELLA, Matkahuolto, Postnord, POST Luxembourg, Helthjem, Citymail, Aramex, HFD, MTD, GLS, CTT, InPost, DAO, Slovak Parcel Service, Bring, Australia Post, PostAG, etc.
**Standard Shipping is automatically matched to the most appropriate courier company, can not be specified.
After your order is shipped, you can check it here by your tracking number.
Duties, Taxes, Customs & Other Fees
ThinkShow is not be responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs-related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Refunds due to Shipping and Transportation Issues
Please first confirm whether the delivery time of your order is still within the expected range. Sometimes the shipment is delayed due to too many orders, the flight and port congestion or COVID-19 may lead to too long transit time. Please contact us to confirm the details.
If the logistics information is not updated in more than 3 working days after shipped, please contact us in time. It may be that the logistics company has lost your package in the warehouse. We will contact the courier company to try to find your package and resend it. If the package cannot be found, we will arrange a replacement asap.
If the logistics information is interrupted during the transfer process, please contact us, we will try to inquire with the logistics company and urge the update, if it is determined that the package is lost, we will reissue it as soon as possible.
If the logistics shows that the package has been signed for, but you have not received the package, please first try to contact your family or neighbors to check whether it has been collected for you. If you do not receive it, please contact us within 7 days and we will confirm the status of the package with the logistics company. If need to provide any supporting documents, please cooperate actively. At the same time, please contact the local courier company to get help faster.
Please check our Refund Policy for details on refund requests due to shipping reasons, and the refund policy shall prevail.